Treat yourself to a fantastic dining experience at Takanini's hottest new pub The Blacksmith! We have a great selection of the very best local cuisine, a comfortable outdoor dining area, as well as live music and entertainment. Centrally located in Takanini Village, close to the Warehouse, with ample parking, The Blacksmith is your first choice for a great night out.
Important information when booking with us:
Open daily from 11am
Note we will be closed Monday 6th of December 2021
- We are operating at the red setting of the traffic light system
- Limit of 100 guests with 1 meter distancing – bookings highly recommended
- Masks to be worn when not eating and drinking
- We are a vaccine mandated business so all guests 12 years old and over need to show their vaccine pass for entry
- All guests must scan the QR code on entry
- Contactless payment is preferred
- Our staff are fully vaccinated and will be taking all practical steps to keep everyone safe
- Extra vigilant hygiene practices will be in place
- While at these settings our upstairs restaurant will remain closed
We look forward to welcoming you back.
General House Rules
- It is a requirement of our licence that guests under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent or LEGAL guardian.
- Guests under the age of 25 years old are required to carry an accepted form of photo ID (New Zealand drivers licence, Kiwi access card or valid passport).
- We do ask that children are seated and well behaved for their safety and the comfort of other guests.
- We require a smart casual dress standard please. This means no caps, beanies, singlets, jandals, gumboots or HiVis are permitted in our upstairs restaurant.
- If you are a large group it may not be possible to fit you on the one table.
- If you are a large group it is important that final numbers are accurate as we may charge a $10 no show fee for guests confirmed that fail to show on the day of the booking with no notice.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (09) 213 4187 to make a booking or book online via our website, facebook page or google listing.